Thursday, December 31, 2015

Elf Nude to Bold Look Books - Eyeshadow Swatches!

Hi Everyone!

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Today's post is all about eyeshadow. I got this awesome e.l.f. Nude to Bold Book of Look Books set for Christmas from my inlaws. It has 4 eyeshadow books and each one features silky, highly pigmented colors. I've never tried e.l.f. eye shadows before but I'm loving these. I did some swatches from each lookbook.  I didn't use any eye primers underneath so these are just quick swatches, and my first time doing this!





Each look is in it's own little book with a mirror which is convenient for people like myself who wear glasses and have to get right up in front of the sink to do eye makeup.



1) "Bronzed" I love the first two colors on this one. I tend to gravitate towards gold, brown, and nude shadows so I'll be using this one a lot.







2) "Party" Oh, look at that blue! I can honestly say I've never worn blue shadow before because I had no clue what to pair it with. I love how these colors go together in this book, can't wait to test this one out.




3) "Nude" Love this one! I always wear nude colors. I need to branch out more. These colors are perfect for everyday wear. These have a rosy, pinkish-brown look. These remind me of my Naked 3 palette. Might have to do a comparison! I love the 2nd color.





4) "Drama" Purple = My favorite color! This palette definitely brings the drama. I love it, silver and purple look great together. I'll probably use the black for smoking out my eye liners.






Okay, don't laugh, but I got bored and wanted to do a half and half make up look for comparison. Here I am wearing "Drama" on one side and "Nude" on the other!





Have a great weekend and an awesome 2016!!!



- Melle Belle







No comments:

Post a Comment