Sunday, November 8, 2015

seriously sharp!

If you're looking for a quality set of tweezers that doesn't break the bank (I'm looking at you crazy expensive $30 tweezers), then check out Majestic Bombay's Tweez'em Stainless Steel Tweezers! Majestic Bombay sent these tweezers complimentary to me for my 100%  honest and unbiased review.

*photo courtesy of tweezer listing on Amazon*

First off, these tweezers are super, super, sharp so use caution! They are PERFECT for those stubborn ingrown hairs and for tweezing your brows too! Personally, I hate tweezing my eyebrows because I can't stand the feeling (I prefer threading). These tweezers are precise so it made tweezing faster and easier for me so I didn't have to spend a lot of time on my eyebrows. 




The tips of these tweezers are small and sharp, so they will also be perfect for getting out splinters or even arts and crafts!  I really like these tweezers and I recommend them if you're looking for a new set!


Have you ever typed or wrote a word so many times that it started looking weird? I think I'll add tweezers to that list now.

- Melle Belle






No comments:

Post a Comment