Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sweet Dreams [DreamEssentials Sleep Mask Review]






DreamEssentials sent me their Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask Kit to try out.





The kit includes the sleep mask, ear plugs, and a pouch that is perfect for traveling.

The mask is lightweight and is contoured for comfort so that it doesn't touch your eyes when you sleep. Using eye masks and ear plugs can greatly improve your sleep quality. Source

Kyle even tried out this mask and he likes it too. He works third shift so it can be hard for him to get a good 'nights' rest during the day.

The only thing I don't like about this mask is that the nose opening presses against my nose too much which is a little uncomfortable, but if I adjust it a bit it doesn't bother me.

If you need a sleep mask check this one out! Click here to view the DreamEssentials Mask on Amazon


**Dream Essentials sent me this mask for free in exchange for my 100% honest review.**


-Melle Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment